Part of our service promise to you as your correspondent mortgage partner is the availability of free training for your mortgage lending staff. Our regular training and networking opportunities allow our mortgage correspondents to learn from us and each other.
Local Market Knowledge
With Merchants Bank locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin, we understand better than other providers the opportunities and challenges mortgage lenders face. Plus, our underwriters have a good working knowledge of rural area properties.
Strict No Solicitation Policy
We understand the value of your customer relationships, so we will not solicit your mortgage loan customers for any other banking services. Our commitment to helping you grow your business makes us different than other mortgage lending partners.
Loan Programs and Document Processing
We offer a full array of mortgage loan options through our correspondent mortgage program:
- Conventional loans
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Veterans Administration (VA) home loans
- Rural Development loans
- Manufactured home loan solutions
What is Full Document Processing with Merchants Bank?
Merchants Bank’s involvement in processing, underwriting and closing document preparation helps your bank offer a wide range of competitively priced mortgage loan products to fit your customer’s needs, with customizable service to meet yours.
A Partner with Financial Strength
Be confident when choosing us as your correspondent bank.
- We are a more than $2.8 billion community bank.
- We have a mortgage servicing portfolio over $2.65 billion and more than 20,000 mortgage loans.
- We have more than 45 charters with 104 locations as correspondent mortgage partners.
- We serve banks and credit unions in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska.
Contact Terri or Julie to learn more about our correspondent mortgage program.